Community Manager / Workplace Manager
Our client has made it their mission to help millions of people have a great day at work – every day! They do it for their customers by providing them with access to the perfect workspace for their needs. They do it for their people by giving them the opportunities to develop their career where and how they want.
As our client opens new locations and enter new markets every week, the timing couldn’t be better to join their team. This is an opportunity to build your professional network, develop your career on the international stage and help shape the workspace of the future.
- As Community Manager, you’ll take ownership of customer experience and operations in your centre while working closely with the Area Manager to boost performance.
- Creating exceptional experiences: Giving customers the best possible experience in every interaction, from daily support to centre tours.
- Showcasing flexibility: Bringing new customers to the revolution by sharing the benefits of flexible working.
- Caring for your centre: Making sure your centre is always the professional, inspiring work environment your community expects.
- Developing your team: Getting the best from your entire centre team.
- Effortlessly enthusiastic: You’ll bring a positive, inspiring attitude to everything you do for your customers.
- Resilient: You’ll combine an appetite for a challenge with the ability to adapt to suit fast-changing situations.
- Approachable and influential: You’ll build strong relationships with every customer, so you can better deliver on their needs.
- Proudly diligent: You’ll have an eye for detail, understanding how high standards in the smallest moments feed into our wider revolution.
- Self-motivated: You’ll take the ownership and act decisively to solve problems, make your time count, and deliver incredible results.
- People-focussed: You’ll understand and deliver the things your centre team needs to thrive, from clear goals to encouragement and leadership by example.
What’s on offer
On top of a competitive salary package, you’ll enjoy:
- Uncapped Commission
- Health Cover
- 22days Annual Leave PLUS Your Birthday off
- Global mobility, with the potential to work anywhere in our network
- Structured training and development programme
- A bright and inspiring work environment
- Promotion opportunities
If you have what it takes to join this Customer Focused Team and would like to work for an industry-leading firm that will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career and personal brand, this could be the company for you.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.