Data Protection Statement
Who are we?
PRL In Market Solutions trading as PRL Recruitment
What do we do?
PRL are a network of people, technology and infrastructural resources connects brands to the marketplace and consumers. We champion brands through world-class, innovative services and sustainable solutions designed to help our customers improve productivity and reduce costs throughout their supply-chains creating value for all. We also provide end-to-end resourcing solutions encompassing freight, logistics, warehousing, in-market sales, technical services, market research & insights and recruitment services.
How can you contact us?
Address: Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co. Dublin
Telephone: (01) 257 1400
Email: in[email protected]
Purposes for processing personal data:
- Sales and marketing
- Executing projects
- General office administration and accounting
- HR administration, including payroll and recruitment
- Management of sub-contractors
- Security of warehousing
Who do we process data about?
- Suppliers to our business
Cookies and similar technologies
Any cookies that are written by the site are necessary for the operation of the services on this site.
This website will:
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics (a web analytics service provided by Google Inc, [Google])
This website will:
Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others (if available)
This website will never
Share any personal information with third parties.
How to disable cookies in your browser
You can prevent new cookies from being installed and delete existing cookies. The exact procedure depends on which browser you are using. For more information visit the All About Cookies website.
How to contact us
Where do we keep your data?
PRL uses servers hosted in Ireland and the UK. All transfers are fully encrypted and secure.
Do we share your data?
We may be legally obliged to share your data with government agencies, for example for employment or financial compliance. We may also have interfaces with software providers that allow them to access your personal data.
Cross Border Transfers
PRL may, from time to time, make use of services provided by 3rd parties for the delivery of our services which may necessitate the transfer of personal data outside the EU/EEA. For example, we use a variety of cloud-based tools such as:
Where data needs to be transferred or processed outside the EU/EEA, we chose providers who process data on the basis of:
- EU/US Privacy Shield
- Model Contract Clauses
- An Adequacy Decision from the European Commission.
In exceptional circumstances we will rely on the consent of the data subject or the necessity of the processing for the performance of or conclusion/performance of a contract that the Data Subject has entered into.
On a case by case basis, we may rely on other grounds for transfer, including processing that is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims
What are your rights and who should you contact?
- For processing activities for which we rely on consent as a basis for processing your data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- For processing activities which are based on a statutory or contractual requirement, you may request your data not be processed for that purpose. However, this is not an absolute right and may be over-ridden by our statutory obligations. In other cases, requesting that data should not be processed for a particular purpose may prevent us from executing a contract or delivering a service to you.
- You have the right to request
- A copy of data we hold about you (Right of Access)
- That any error in data we hold about you is corrected (Right of Rectification)
- That data we hold about you be erased, unless we have a countervailing interest or legal obligation to retain it (Right of Erasure)
- That we refrain from processing data for a specific purpose (Right to Restrict processing)
- You have the right to complain to the Irish Data Protection Commissioner (www.dataprotection.ie), and to seek compensation through the Courts.
Contact Details for the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner
Telephone: +353 57 8684800 / +353(0)761 104 800 / Local No. 1890 252 231
Email: [email protected]
Address: Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois.