PRL Recruitment has been engaged to identify a Sales Director with an iconic FMCG BRAND. The Irish operation is the market leader in many of its categories. This dominance is as a result of outstanding products, brands, exceptional marketing support and a dedicated commercial team driving and striving for excellence. The wider global operation is headquartered in the UK. It has a global footprint employing in excess of 4000 people in 17 countries. This gives them the scale and the talent to achieve their ambitious growth plans.
Reporting to the Irish Country Manager you will be tasked with leading the commercial team and a third party outsourced partner.
This is an extremely commercial role and you will be responsible for growing margin and delivering on turnover. Dynamic people management and leadership will be at the heart of everything you do.
- Lead the development of the long-term Channel strategy to deliver Company profit, Revenue and Business Growth for the group
- Strong strategic thinker with evidence of driving excellent execution through the full commercial process. .
- Full ownership of the P&L, continually reviewing and correcting where necessary to ensure delivery against the commercial requirements of the business
- Lead an experienced and high performing team through effective team management
- Work on JBP’s with the existing National Accounts team and manage external third party teams in the areas of merchandising, distribution and sales by applying commercial acumen to drive profitable growth and competitive advantage
- Responsible for leading the development of influential relationships within the business including Marketing, Category, Finance,
- Proven track record in field Sales management, national accounts and commercial management
- 10 – 15 years industry experience in FMCG
- Ability to prioritise and demonstrate resilience
- Ability to inspire; lead and develop a team.
- Ability to manage up
- Driven, motivated and aspires to go further.