PRL are recruiting for an Artic Driver for our Carrigtwohill site, Co. Cork. This is a full time permanent role.
Who we are:
PRL is a family owned, Irish indigenous business who play a vital role in supporting consumers in everyday living.
We are proud of our long-standing reputation as a leading provider of end-to-end solutions in the freight, logistics, in-market sales and warehousing industry. We work in partnership with flagship brands across a variety of sectors including Food & Drink, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics, Industrial and Healthcare.
We have a strong culture putting people and our values at the very centre of everything we do, creating a sustainable future for our teams and our company.
Our teams can expect a fast paced, rewarding, and inclusive environment. Our people policies and benefits place an emphasis on always protecting and doing right by our teams and our company.
What’s in it for you?
As an Artic Driver your responsibilities will include driving company vehicles, the safe loading, transport, delivery and safe unloading of our products.
Valid Full CE driving licence & CPC are essential. ADR licence an advantage (training will be provided for the successful candidate)
Reporting to the Transport Manager your role will include:
- Taking primary responsibility for your Truck, Trailer and Mobile phone.
- Compliance with legislation and company policies and procedures
- Check your load, day sheets and dockets before leaving the premises daily.
- Make deliveries, collections, uplifts and returns as directed.
Working Hour Details
- 48 hour working week
- Early shifts available
- No overnights
- Full clean valid Driver’s Licence
- Valid CE Licence.
- Driver CPC compliant
- Valid Taco card.
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Good knowledge of the road networks
- Intermediate English (oral and written) essential
- Competitive Salary
- Daily subsistence
- Pension with employer contribution
- Sick Pay Policy
- Life Assurance Policy
- Income Protection
- Full Uniform/ PPE provided
- Modern/ well maintained Fleet
- Wellness Initiatives
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Role Specific Training
- Driver training supports