We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Team Lead Night Shift (Chill) to join our Team located in Aerodrome, Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co Dublin.
** Accessible by W62 Bus from Tallaght and 68 Bus from City Centre **
PRL is a family owned, Irish indigenous business who play a vital role in supporting consumers in everyday living.
We are proud of our long-standing reputation as a leading provider of end-to-end solutions in the freight, logistics, in-market sales and warehousing industry. We work in partnership with flagship brands across a variety of sectors, providing top-quality services that meet their unique needs and requirements.
We have a strong culture putting people and our values at the very centre of everything we do, creating a sustainable future for our teams and our company.
PRL takes great pride in its acknowledgment as a TOP employer in 2024, which recognises our commitment to excellent people practices, policies and working conditions. With this certification we stand among 2,053 Top Employers spanning 121 countries/regions across five continents.
What’s in it for you?
The chance to work for a company that partners with global flagship brands, presenting a valuable opportunity for professional growth and development. Additionally, you will benefit from:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Paid overtime
- Flexible Working: Five days over seven
- Night Shift: 10.00pm – 6.00am
- Role Specific Training Provided
- Genuine longer-term opportunities to develop your skillset
- Diverse & Inclusive Working Environment
- Top Quality Uniform/ PPE provided.
- Modern/ well maintained facilities
- Canteen facilities with complimentary tea & coffee
- Free Onsite Parking
- Maternity & Paternity Leave Top up
- Sick Pay Policy
- Pension with employer contribution
- Wellness Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Responsible for receiving and inspection of deliveries and ensuring that safe unloading procedures are followed.
- To ensure that incoming materials are stored, stacked, and distributed according to company procedures and instruction from the Warehouse Supervisor/Manager.
- Oversee all Pick Assignments received and report any discrepancies/issues/problems immediately to Supervisor/ Manager.
- Must be flexible in the areas of hours of work and work patterns at times requested by management.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant SOPs at all times.
- Manage Stock Checks as assigned and report all discrepancies to Supervisor/ Manager.
- Strictly comply with all health and safety instructions posted in the workplace and/or communicated by Supervisor/ Manager.
- To manage stock levels by participating in stock taking and cycle counting.
- To prepare finished goods for packing and dispatch.
- To process all necessary documentation within the Warehouse and complete all relevant system transactions.
- To ensure that all pallets are loaded as per schedules.
- To work as a member of a team helping to implement and carry out all company working practices and Health & Safety and Quality procedures.
Skills and Experiences:
- Warehouse experience
- Counterbalance licence & Reach truck preferred
- Good energy level with a positive can do attitude
- Good level of computer skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Excellent discipline in following work procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong capabilities in forward planning of material and transport flows
- Ability to resolve problems or issues that occur in the warehouse.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Visa in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.